Dragon Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» happy birthday to tom....
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 am by Eirako

» Ninjas or Pirates?
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 am by Eirako

» the changes in SHADOW FORM
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:06 pm by Omfg

» The absence report thread!
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:36 pm by Khar

» im leaving :(
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:49 pm by Khar

» my GW photos
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 am by Khar

» I'm back!
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm by Khar

» sig testing
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:59 pm by Omfg

» 6v6 Alliance tournament
Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:00 am by Khar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
What kind of Guild tournament would you like?
1v1
Indroduce yourself here! Poll_l1029%Indroduce yourself here! Poll_r10
 29% [ 2 ]
2v2
Indroduce yourself here! Poll_l1014%Indroduce yourself here! Poll_r10
 14% [ 1 ]
3v3
 29% [ 2 ]
4v4
 29% [ 2 ]
Other
Indroduce yourself here! Poll_l100%Indroduce yourself here! Poll_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Indroduce yourself here!

Go down 
+4
Eirako
ittaialp
Runer
Khar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Khar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Khar

Male
Number of posts : 62
Humor : Strange
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Indroduce yourself here! Empty
PostSubject: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Well I thought this could be a great place to introduce ourselfs we are in the same guild after all and knowning one and another won't be disadvantaging.
tongue

So I guess it's me duty as a guild leader to introduce myslef first cheers

I'm Khar (Thelia), the guilds current leader and I’m from Sweden. I'm 16 atm and hoping that I'll survive the year so I'll reach 17 ^^

IGN: Khar Aljiha (mostly played), Khar Alrath (second most played) and a bunch of other chars all called Khar or Thelia Razz

Favorite profession: This was hard >.< .... Guess I don't really have any favorite profession but ranger are nice and assas ofc... and necros -.- .... and the all of the other profesions .... except Paragons because I can't play them Razz

Job: No job, still in school. Where I read somewhat called World Wide Bussnies which is about internationel economy and cultural difrences (primarley in the buissnies world). I've still got around 2 and a half years left before I graduate. If I do >.<

Hobbies: Good question! What do I do on my spare time? O.o
.... I guess I'm hanging around with friends, working out and gaming/other stuff in front of the comp and Guild Wars ofc ^^

If you want to contact me feel free to add me on Msn

Msn: virre _ sa@hotmail.com

I might post a pritty picture of me later if I get the time ^.^

Last edited by Khar on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Runer
Admin
Admin
Runer

Male
Number of posts : 23
Humor : Fab ^^

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 am

Uhm... as the admin of the forum I kinda feel obliged to write here...

My real name is Tiago but everyone calls me Runer... thats where my char names came from.

IGN: My main char is Dalroth Runer, but I play alot with my rit char, tahts Arkmar Runer. Oh and I'm an officer cheers

Fav profession: Maybe warrior? I love dervish too and ritualist. But warrior is my favorite profession. It got all those battle shouts and stances and sword attacks and other stuff Razz

Job: Well I'm a student, but I also write scripts (for mini-movies and flash animations Razz) and I also do alot of voicework.

Hobby: Drawing. It's the thing I love the most and I do it everyday. you can check my artpage here. Oh right I also play electric guitar. ROCK ON Twisted Evil

How I started to play GW: My first online game was Runescape. I bet alot of people played that and at the time I didnt felt ashame of playing it. Now that I have GW, playing runescape is an opportunity that will never come up. So, I got tired of runescape and I went to the store and bought GW: Nightfall. Yeah, that's basically it.

Most stupid moment as a GW player: I was away 2 points from the Survivor Title. I died because I forgot to put my heroes skills. Mad

I've got alot more things to say but I just can't remember of any to write here. Ask me!

Last edited by Runer on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://inerxus.deviantart.com
ittaialp
Scout
Scout
ittaialp

Male
Number of posts : 28
Humor : good one (Runik roll) XD
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 pm

welll.. may name is ittai (israeli name) and im from israel (a little place in asia Razz)

my favorite profesion is assasian ofc .... ASSA FTW!!!!
my main char is: ittai dark killer an assasina all my athors not so good but they are OK.

i like to to sport and but i hate soccer Razz i like basketball and judo. i like play with my freinds and ofc play GW. i hate w0w or accely: World Of Wekness afro

well u alrdy know my email and u can pm me for everything in GW or just for fun.
cya in guild wars
btw sorry about the bad english geek
Back to top Go down
Eirako
Apprentice
Apprentice
Eirako

Male
Number of posts : 5
Humor : I`d rather not say, u may call me weird
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:14 pm

my real name is Eirik, it lookes like my char name. that was because when i was 8-10 year old me and my friends used to pretend like we was swordsmen etc, so i found this name, and have used this and almost every game i played.

IGN: My main char is E irako, that is a warrior/ranger. i was an officer in the guild some time back, but the internett was gone for almost two months so i got kicked out Sad good thing that i remembered khar name and contacted him, so i got back to the guild.

Job: i still go to school, i am done with the first 10 years, so i still have a few to go.

How I started to play GW: i was looking for a online game that did not have a monthly subscription. so i started the search and found GW, and i lived happely ever after.
Back to top Go down
Khar
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Khar

Male
Number of posts : 62
Humor : Strange

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm

You know you can look that up in peoples profile, Yuval ^^
Back to top Go down
Pozed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Pozed

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 am

IGN: Pozed Warrior/Assassin/ritualist etc.

Real country: Sweden

Real age: 12

that's me Razz
Back to top Go down
Omfg
Apprentice
Apprentice
Omfg

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:23 am

well my rl name is Chelsie
my ign is Omfg Got nf
fav class hands down the hardest hitting class.. thats derv ofc (149dps>30seconds substained)ftw *thanks master of damage*
i graduated not last school year but the 1 b4 it and i kinda work when i feel like it and my friends speed shop
started playing gw because my friend bought it for me and i ended up likeing it its a nice break from wow*while i w8 for new stuff 2 raid or new season pvp sets =[*
best moment in gw... picking up my sexy *now sold* gold req10 perfect caster crystalline
worst moment in gw... selling it =[ i miss it alot
Back to top Go down
yuvalo
Apprentice
Apprentice
yuvalo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: hello i am   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:45 am

hey all welll my name is yuval i from israel and im 13. my ogn is ele for evers which is an elemnist his my main,

oh i have all versions but i only finished faction and i havent start everything else so im cind of good but only about factions.

well i like video games and stuff oh and i really ashame of it but khar or any1 give me orders to put appirance in the fourm

well thats about all but 1 more thing ittai is stupid!!!!!!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kiloran Bonshed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 7
Humor : I HATE RURIK
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:51 pm

I am kiloran my real name is Avery and I HATE PRINCE RURIK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indroduce yourself here!   Indroduce yourself here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indroduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Fist :: Off-topic-
Jump to: